A quality flying platform designed for a professional aerial photographer.
The Matrice 600 works in-conjunction with DJI technologies that will allow you to use the A3 flight controller, Lightbridge 2 transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management System for maximum performance.
Key Features include:
- Total Integration - The modular design makes the M600 easy to set up and ready to use in just minutes. Its dust proof propulsion systems simplify maintenance while actively cooled motors make for reliable operation during extended periods of time. All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are natively compatible, and a maximum payload of 6kg allows it to fly the Ronin-MX gimbal and a range of cameras from Micro Four Thirds systems to the RED Epic.
- Smart Flight Safety - The M600 uses sine-wave driven, intelligent ESCs to ensure it performs accurately, safely and efficiently while A3's self-adaptive flight systems adjust flight parameters automatically based on different payloads. The A3 can be upgraded with two additional GNSS and IMU units to A3 Pro or with D-RTK GNSS for enhanced accuracy (A3 Pro and D-RTK GNSS are sold separately).
- Extended Flight Time and Transmission Range - The M600 features an extended flight time and a 5km long-range, ultra-low latency HD image transmission for accurate image composition and capture. The M600 uses 6 small DJI Intelligent Batteries, allowing it to easily be shipped to wherever it is needed. A customised battery management system and power distribution board allows all six batteries to be turned on with one button press, and keeps the system in flight in the event of a failure of a single battery, and allows users to check the battery status in real-time during flight.
- Powerful HD Transmission - DJI Lightbridge 2 has been designed from the ground up to meet the requirements of professional broadcasting, offering high frame rates and HD live streaming, USB, mini-HDMI and 3G-SDI ports support video output at up to 1080p/60fps or a broadcast standard output of 720p/59.94fps and 1080i/50fps.
- Powerful App Control - The M600 supports the DJI GO app and the brand new DJI Assistant 2. Get a live HD view, battery status, redundancy status, transmission strength and much more, straight from the DJI GO app. DJI GO is also the control centre for the camera, giving access to shutter speed, ISO, photo or video capture on any Zenmuse X series camera and remote focus and aperture on the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras. The brand new DJI Assistant 2 supports firmware updates and the new Ground Station, and comes with a built-in flight simulator.
- Open To Development - The M600 is fully compatible with the DJI Onboard SDK and Mobile SDK to meet the requirements of those building software for industrial applications. It has a dual parallel CAN and API ports for connecting DJI devices including the Guidance sensor system, the RKT GNSS units or third party components of your choice.
Check out our Matrice 600 combinations including:
For more information send your questions direct to our live chat! Or, call us direct on 02 9318 0566 at any time during business hours. Our staff will be happy to assist you with your questions and enquiries.