The 3DR Solo Adventures Package is the go to bundle for those who want the best GoPro aerial package in the world today. Pre-packed in the 3DR backpack the Adventure package comes with the Solo drone and 3DR 3-axis gimbal pre-installed.
Pack or unpack your Solo in under a minute with this durable, custom-cut backpack travel case. The Solo Backpack has room for the 3DR Solo with attached gimbal, the controller, and custom fit pockets that hold up to five spare batteries, two replacement motor pods, two sets of propellers, a tablet (or small laptop) and spare parts. Features a form-fitted, shock-resistant interior, a water-resistant exterior, comfort-padded shoulder straps and smooth, sleek styling.
- The first drone with a brain, Solo is powered by twin computers
- Only drone to stream live HD video from GoPro® direct to iOS/Android devices
- Revolutionary, intuitive video game-style controller
- Take to the air in seconds with effortless pushbutton flight
- Powerful Smart Shot technology makes capturing incredible cinematic footage easy and automatic
- Unique safety features like pause and “safety net” mean you can fly with confidence
- First with in-flight GoPro® access: Start/stop recording and adjust camera settings from the ground (with Solo Gimbal)
- Full-featured app for iOS and Android puts total craft control at your fingertips
- Follow Me mode enables Solo to automatically track and film any subject
- Solo Gimbal (sold separately) delivers smooth footage, GoPro® power and control and HDMI video
- Future-proof accessory and gimbal bays make Solo ready for tomorrow’s technology
- Free software and feature updates ensure your Solo evolves at the pace of innovation
- The smart drone keeps getting smarter: LiDAR for super stable indoor flight; ballistic parachute system; flight rewind and more, all scheduled for release
- World-class customer support means we’ve always got your back: live six-day-a-week phone support from qualified engineers; in-app service tickets
- 20 minutes of flight time
- Autopilot: Pixhawk 2
- Custom-cut foam interior
- Space for 3DR Solo, gimbal, controller, five batteries, tablet or small laptop and accessories
- Water-resistant performance fabric
- Comfort-padded shoulder straps
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).
3DR Solo Aerial Drone:
FLIGHT TIME: 20 minutes; 15 minutes with payload
RANGE: .6 miles (1km)
MAX SPEED: 55 mph (89 km/h)
MAX ASCENT SPEED: 10 m/s in Stabilized mode; 5 m/s in FLY mode
MAX PAYLOAD: 800g
MAX ALTITUDE: 400 ft (122m) per FAA regulation, user adjustable
MOTORS: 880 kV
PROPELLERS: 10 in. (24cm) diameter 4.5 in. (144cm) pitch self-tightening; glass-reinforced nylon propellers
AUTOPILOT SOFTWARE: APM on Pixhawk 2
HD MEDIA LINK: 3DR Link secure Wi-Fi network
RADIO FREQUENCY: 2.4 GHz
WEIGHT: 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg) / 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg) with GoPro® and Solo Gimbal
DIMENSIONS: 10 in. tall (25 cm), 18 in. (46 cm) motor-to-motor
FLIGHT BATTERY: 5200 mAh 14.8V DC Lithium Polymer
BATTERY CHARGE TIME: ~1.5 hours
CONTROLLER BATTERY: 2600 mAh 7.2 Vdc Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- 3DR Solo with attached gimbal
- custom fit pockets that hold up to five spare batteries, two replacement motor pods, two sets of propellers, a tablet (or small laptop) and spare parts