3DR Solo Combo (SALE)
The 3DR Solo Combo is a combo from Sphere Drones that includes the Solo Aerial drone and the 3-axis gimbal specifically to be used with the GoPro Hero 4 (Black or Silver). Experience the capabilities with a flying system that is fully integrated with your GoPro that allows you to start and stop recording on the fly. Perform Smart Shots such as orbit, cable cam, follow me and selfie, all with the press of the button. The 3-axis gimbal keeps your GoPro steady at all times allowing you to achieve amazingly smooth results. The Solo gimbal even powers your GoPro so the battery won't die mid-flight. A great package to get a GoPro in the air and filming straight away.
- The first drone with a brain, Solo is powered by twin computers
- Only drone to stream live HD video from GoPro® direct to iOS/Android devices
- Revolutionary, intuitive video game-style controller
- Take to the air in seconds with effortless pushbutton flight
- Powerful Smart Shot technology makes capturing incredible cinematic footage easy and automatic
- Unique safety features like pause and “safety net” mean you can fly with confidence
- First with in-flight GoPro® access: Start/stop recording and adjust camera settings from the ground (with Solo Gimbal)
- Full-featured app for iOS and Android puts total craft control at your fingertips
- Follow Me mode enables Solo to automatically track and film any subject
- Solo Gimbal (sold separately) delivers smooth footage, GoPro® power and control and HDMI video
- Future-proof accessory and gimbal bays make Solo ready for tomorrow’s technology
- Free software and feature updates ensure your Solo evolves at the pace of innovation
- The smart drone keeps getting smarter: LiDAR for super stable indoor flight; ballistic parachute system; flight rewind and more, all scheduled for release
- World-class customer support means we’ve always got your back: live six-day-a-week phone support from qualified engineers; in-app service tickets
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).