The DJI Focus uses DJI’s expertise in brushless motors for previously unheard of levels of precision and accuracy. The brushless motor puts just ±0.02° of accuracy in your hands so that turning the remote is just like turning the lens itself. It also features high torque and a fast reaction speed so you can keep your subject in focus no matter how it moves.Have a Sphere team member call you
The DJI Focus uses DJI’s expertise in brushless motors for previously unheard of levels of precision and accuracy. The brushless motor puts just ±0.02° of accuracy in your hands so that turning the remote is just like turning the lens itself. It also features high torque and a fast reaction speed so you can keep your subject in focus no matter how it moves.
For more information send your questions direct to our live chat! Or, call us direct on 02 9318 0566 at any time during business hours. Our staff will be happy to assist you with your questions and enquiries.
- Fast Wireless Transmission - On the ground, the remote control transmits at distances of up to 100m with just 14ms of lag in open space. Attached to an Inspire carrying either the Zenmuse X5 or Zenmuse X5R, it connects directly to the aircraft remote, giving you seamless camera control across your entire flight rage.
- Adjustable Endpoints - While cinema lenses feature built-in hard stops, photography lenses do not. On the Focus you can tune the lens to match the end-points of any lens you want to use. Because it uses a brushless motor, the onboard processor knows exactly which position the motor is in, letting you set up in seconds simply by turning the lens to infinite and marking it, then repeating at the other end.
- Customisable Focus Wheel - The already tactile and sturdy focus wheel is customizable so that it feels how you want it to feel. Simply turn a control knob until it reaches a stiffness or looseness that feels right to your hand.
- Removable Marking Ring - A white marking ring around the focus dial can be swapped out and customised instantly using everything from masking tape to wax pencil for different lenses or projects. A light behind the ring illuminates it from behind ensuring markings are visible even on a dark set.
- Programmable and Customizable - An OLED display menu on the remote lets you fine-tune how the Focus works for you. You can even set up multiple focus points, and the speed the camera racks between them making complex moves simple and repeatable.
- X5 Series Compatible - Full compatibility with the DJI Zenmuse X5 camera series is built in, giving you absolute control of your camera focus when in the air. Once connected to the Inspire remote (CAN Bus cable for the Inspire 1 remote controller is sold separately), control of the X5 series is transmitted through Lightbridge providing control up to 5km away.
- Ronin and Ronin-M Support - When used with a DJI Ronin or Ronin-M you can pull focus from all around the set wirelessly, adding new depth to your Ronin footage.
- Dual Communication Ports - Two ports have been built in, so that as technology develops and improves you can expand your Focus with even more features and capabilities.
- Rosette Mount - Connect other accessories to the Focus or even connect it to other pieces of your equipment. A built-in rosette mount means it can be fitted wherever you need it securely.
- Rechargeable Battery - The included long-lasting single cell battery can power the Focus throughout a shoot, and can be swapped in seconds if it runs out. You can charge it in the studio or even on the move from a power pack through its USB recharging port.
- Everything You Need - Included in the padded, waterproof case are the handheld remote follow focus remote controller, focus motor, neck strap, additional focus marking rings, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm lens gear rings, and accompanying cables.
Max. Transmission Distance:
100 m (out and unobstructed)
Operating Temperature Range
-20° to 55℃
• Model: FB01-554461
• Type: LiPo
• Capacity: 1700 mAh,6.29 Wh
• Voltage: 3.7 V
• Static current: 80 mA (@12 V)
• Stall current: 2 A (@12 V)
<25 dB (@96 rpm)
Rob Clamp Inner Diameter
19 mm or 15 mm
Teeth: 40, Module: 0.8
LENS GEAR RING
60 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 90 mm