DJI Inspire 1 RAW (Dual Controller)
With the Zenmuse X5R, DJI has brought the power of RAW to a dedicated aerial camera for the first time. Capable of recording 4K (3840 x 2160) videos in RAW at up to 30fps, and Stills at 16MP with a Micro 4/3 Sensor, the Zenmuse X5R gives you the ability to capture every video with all of its original data intact, giving you complete control to edit every single frame in post as a RAW file. Coupled with a maximum bitrate of an astonishing 2.4Gbps, the 4K videos recorded by the Zenmuse X5R will amaze you with a level of detail and clarity that’s absolutely unmatched by any other aerial camera.
- Built in and Fully Integrated DJI Lightbridge – High Definition Video Feed
- Unobstructed 360 Degree 4K@30FPS HD Camera
- 18 Minute Flight Time – 6S 4500mah
- Single Operator Controlling System with option of Dual Operator
- Aerodynamic and Transformable Design
- Ready To Fly Design
- Full Featured App
- 4k RAW video at 24 or 30fps
- 16 megapixel RAW stills
- Micro four-thirds sensor with interchangeable lenses
- 12.8 stops of dynamic range
- DJI Inspire 1
- C1 remote controller
- Mobile Device Holder
- Zenmuse X5R Gimbal and Camera
- ND Filter
- Propeller Pair
- TB47 Intelligent Battery
- Charging cable for remote controller
- Intelligent battery charger
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).