DJI Inspire 1 Transformable Quadcopter - Dual Transmitter
DJI Inspire 1 - Unleash Creativity
Sphere Drones would like to introduce the latest and greatest in DJI Drones. The New DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter is a transformable all-in-one product. The NEW DJI Inspire 1 – is the most advanced all in one innovative designed drone to date. Presenting a sleek aerodynamic body that allows for responsive and dynamic flight characteristics. Built in with the Inspire 1 is a world-class camera capable of shooting 4K @30FPS. Along side all these amazing features is the ability to fly indoors without any issues.
Sphere Drones values superior customer service valuing our customers and aiming to provide the best before and after sales experience is Sphere’s priority – our fully-fledged technical department completes warranty repairs and answers any technical related questions.
- Built in and Fully Integrated DJI Lightbridge – High Definition Video Feed
- Unobstructed 360 Degree 4K@30FPS HD Camera
- 18 Minute Flight Time – 6S 4500mah
- Single Operator Controlling System with option of Dual Operator
- Aerodynamic and Transformable Design
- Ready To Fly Design
- Full Featured App
- Inspire 1 Drone
- 2x Remote Controller
- 2 x Mobile Device Holder
- Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Camera
- ND Filter
- Propeller Pair
- 1 x TB47 Intelligent Battery
- Charging Cable for Remote Controller and Intelligent Battery Charger
- DJI Standard Drone Case
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).