DJI Phantom 2 Vision + (V3.0) w/ Extra Battery
SETUP FEE (add this to your cart for a complete setup)
The Phantom 2 Vision + is simple to set up and super easy to fly, making it the first aerial filmmaking system for everyone. Now you can shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box. Absolutely crammed with tech, including GPS, Wi-Fi, and a fully stabilised 14MP camera with an F/2.8 lens that shoots video at 1080p/30.
- 3-Axis Camera Stabilisation
- High Performance Camera - Beautiful 14 megapixel stills in either JPEG or RAW. Shoots full HD Video at 30fps and 720p at 60 fps
- Camera Tilt Control
- Return to Home Function
Whats Included in the Box:
- 1 x Phantom 2 Vision +
- 2 x 5200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 8 x Self-Tightening Props
- Radio controller
- Landing Gear (Pair)
- AC Transformer to Charge Battery
- USB cable
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).