DJI Phantom 3 4k
The NEW Phantom 3 4k features a 4k camera exactly the same as the Phantom 3 Professional. However this drone uses the same Wifi Transmission system that is used on the Phantom 3 Standard.Have a Sphere team member call you
The NEW Phantom 3 4k features a 4k camera exactly the same as the Phantom 3 Professional. However this drone uses the same Wifi Transmission system that is used on the Phantom 3 Standard.
Built into the remote controller, the enhanced Wi-Fi range extender offers a maximum transmission distance of 1,200m and links your mobile device to your Phantom through the DJI GO app. Enjoy live views, advanced camera controls and more by connecting to the Phantom’s Wi-Fi network.
- 4K Video / 12 Megapixel Camera
- Wi-Fi Video Downlink
- Maximum Transmission Distance of 0.75mi (1.2km)
- Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System
- 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Dedicated Remote Controller
- GPS & Vision Positioning System
- Fly up to 25 Minutes on a Single Charge
- DJI GO App
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).