DJI Phantom 3 Standard
Have a Sphere team member call you
DJI Phantom 3 Standard
The Phantom 3 is an easy to use, fully integrated drone package with an intelligent system that helps you fly. The Standard is aimed at first time users that want a simpler flying experience. The Phantom 3 Standard comes equipped with a camera capable of shooting up to 2.7K HD at up to 30fps and 12 megapixel JPEG and DNG raw stills. It is also capable of such autonomous flight modes as Follow Me, Waypoint Navigation and Point of Interest mode.
Sphere Drones Australia would like to introduce the latest from DJI Drones the all NEW DJI Phantom 3 Series, upholding Sphere's support for the consumer we will be Australia's first Drone Retailer to receive shipment and ensure that all product that leaves our store will be supported locally. We will be offering free shipping on all pre orders Australia wide and if you visit us at our high-tech facility you will receive a complimentary setup and quick start tutorial.
- Easy to Fly: An intelligent flight system automatically keeps your Phantom 3 Standard in the air and under your control.
- Amazing Images: Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera.
- Stable Footage: DJI’s advanced gimbal stabilization technology gives you movie-quality results no matter how you fly.
- Enjoy the View: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device.
- Peace of Mind: Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).