DJI S1000 PLUS + A2 + Gimbal
Spread your wings with DJI's S1000+, A2 and Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD).Have a Sphere team member call you
- LARGE CARRYING CAPACITY, STRONG AND STABLE - Free yourself from weight limits and fly with heavy DSLR cameras such as the 5D Mark III with the advanced eight-rotor propulsion system of the S1000+. The S1000+’s arms and landing gear are made of sturdy carbon fiber, giving remarkable stability and strength. You’re flying in a variety of flight conditions with confidence, knowing your gear is safe.
- HIGHLY PORTABLE, WITH FOLDABLE ARMS - With arms that fold in to save space, the S1000+ is built to be taken wherever you need to go. Then when you want to fly, you are ready to start shooting in just a few minutes.
- REMOVABLE UPPER CENTER BOARD - The upper center board can be removed, giving you access to the IMU. Additionally, there are eight positions reserved for your extra equipment. So installation of your main controller, iOSD, Lightbridge, or any other accessories is faster and easier than ever before. This new center board structure is perfectly compatible with the DJI WKM and A2 flight controllers.
- NEW POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM - A redesigned, rebuilt power distribution system improves safety and reliability. Gold-plated metal bearings with a unique screw design secure the power cords, ensuring cables will not come loose during flight and allowing easy setup.
- SPARKPROOF PLUG - Prevent short circuits and easily plug in your power supply with the AS150 sparkproof plug.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Weighing just 4.4kg, the S1000+ has a maximum takeoff weight of 11kg. This means you can easily carry most cameras and gimbals, including your 5D Mark III. Used with a 6S 15000mAh battery, it can fly for up to 15 minutes.
- WIDE RANGE OF SHOOTING ANGLES - Retractable landing gear and a low gimbal mounting bracket combine to enable a wide range of possible shooting angles and camera motions.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ZENMUSE GIMBALS - Full compatibility with DJI’s entire line of Zenmuse Z15 camera gimbals, including the new Z15-5D III (HD), provides unmatched stability in flight.
- REDUCED VIBRATIONS, CLEARER FOOTAGE - The S1000+’s gimbal bracket is separated from the main frame by specifically designed dampers. This significantly reduces high-frequency vibrations and makes your shots clearer and sharper.
- GREATER POWER - A 40A electronic speed controller (ESC), our fastest available, is built in to each arm. The 4114 pro motors, high performance 1552 folding propellers, and V-type mixer design combine to give each arm of the S1000+ a maximum thrust of 2.5Kg. Our latest motor adopts a single wire stator design, offering improved heat dissipation, better performance, and a tidier, more reliable system.
- INNOVATIVE ARM DESIGN - Each arm is designed with an 8° inversion and a 3° inclination, making the aircraft more stable when rolling and pitching, yet more flexible when rotating.
- ADVANCED STABILISATION CONTROLLER - The extraordinary precision of the A2 sets a new standard in flight control by providing a complete, stable flight system for a wide variety of multi-rotor platforms.
- "9 MULTI-ROTOR CONFIGURATIONS & CUSTOMISED MOTOR MIXER - "The A2 was designed for commercial and industrial multi-rotor platforms. Simple configuration, easy installation, and stable performance make it perfect for almost any application. The A2 also supports customized motor mixing, which allows it to meet the specific demands of individual users. The A2 supports nine different motor configurations: Quad I / Quad X / Hex I / Hex V / Hex IY / Oct X / Oct I / Oct V"
- INTELLIGENT ORIENTATION CONTROL (IOC) - "Usually, the forward flight direction corresponds with the aircraft's nose direction. Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) allows the forward direction to be set to any specified direction, regardless of how the nose orientation changes during flight. In Course Lock flying, the forward flight direction is set to correspond with nose direction of the aircraft at the time that Course Lock mode is activated. In Home Lock flying, the forward flight direction is the same as the direction from Home Point to the aircraft."
- POINT OF INTEREST (POI) - Users can record the position of the aircraft as a Point of Interest, at any time, using a switch on the remote controller. Then, when the left control stick is pushed either left or right, the aircraft can perform a circular flight around the Point of Interest, with its nose pointing toward the POI. This distance from the aircraft to the POI can be set between 16 feet (5 meters) and 1,640 feet (500 meters). This function is easy to set up and simple to operate, making it the ideal solution for when you want to fly 360 degrees around a specific point at a fixed distance.
- INTELLIGENT LANDING GEAR - Once the Intelligent Landing Gear function has been enabled in the Assistant software, the landing gear will be lowered whenever the aircraft is close to the ground. The system will automatically lower the landing gear in the case of an emergency, motor failure, or auto landing event. This serves to protect the aircraft and the gimbal. You can use the switch to manually change the position of the landing gear when the aircraft reaches an altitude of 16 feet (5 meters) or greater.
- AUTO RETURN-TO-HOME - "If the connection between the aircraft and the controller is broken during flight, and the aircraft's GPS signal is strong enough, the aircraft will return to the Home Point and land automatically. You can also press the Return-to-Home button to manually activate this feature at any time."
- "BANKED TURN" MODE - In this mode, the roll and yaw control sticks are combined in order to help you perform banked turns using one hand. The aircraft can be maneuvered like a fixed-wing aircraft, thereby providing a new flight experience. Normal and FPV aerial photography are stable and smooth, giving your work a whole new visual effect.
- CRUISE CONTROL - Activate Cruise Control to lock your aircraft into its current horizontal speed. While cruise control is active, the speed can be adjusted at any time using the remote controller. By maintaining a steady flight speed, you can dedicate more attention to controlling the camera and capture the perfect shot every time. This function also increases the total flight time by eliminating unnecessary speed changes that increase power consumption.
Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD) Features:
- HIGH DEFINITION, PERFECT STABILITY - The Z15-5D III (HD) is a sophisticated gimbal designed specifically for aerial creativity. Its HD video output port and lightweight design enable you to capture beautiful, stable shots for all of your high-level projects.
- BUILT FOR THE CANON 5D MARK III - The Z15-5D III (HD) gimbal is built specifically to hold the Canon 5D Mark III camera, giving you stable footage and precise control within ±0.02°. When used with a professional DJI flight system, it keeps your Mark III secure, steady and under control in even the most difficult of flight conditions.
- NEW HDMI-AV/HD MODULE - Get real-time HD video while controlling the camera with a built-in video output module that is perfectly compatible with the DJI Lightbridge HD digital video downlink. First-person-view flying is available in both HD and AV, and the AV output works with any 5.8G analog video downlink.
- 3-AXIS ROTATION CONTROL - The 3-axis Zenmuse system’s creative mechanical design makes control both intuitive and easy. A tail potentiometer greatly increases stability and precision, while internal slip rings replace complicated wiring. All power and signal lines have been integrated into gimbal itself, resulting in a completely free control axis that offers a maximum yaw of ±360°, pitch of -120° to +15°, and a roll of ±25°.
- A COMPLETE SOLUTION - The Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD) is ideal for the DJI S1000 flight platform and the A2 or WooKong-M flight controllers. Attach the DJI Lightbridge HD digital video downlink, or an iOSD Mark II and a 5.8G analog video link, for a complete solution to your aerial photography and cinematography needs.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES - Three control modes expand your creative boundaries and ensure ease of flight. Orientation-locked, Non Orientation-locked, and Back to Mid-point modes can be switched to on the fly, easily adjusting to the needs of each shoot.
- GIMBAL SERVO DRIVE MODULE - Every Zenmuse gimbal gets its precision from DJI’s custom designed Gimbal Servo Drive Module. Each module is tailored to the weight and balance of the specific camera the gimbal has been designed to hold. This significantly improves control and stability while maximizing torque and minimizing vibrations.
- BUILT-IN INDEPENDENT IMU MODULE AND INFRARED MODULE - A new stabilizing algorithm has been utilized, which together with the extremely precise machinery gives you effortless control. Because the IMU is built in, your gimbal requires no extra equipment or wiring, reducing weight and allowing you to start shooting faster. The shutter can be controlled remotely by an infrared receiver.
Center Frame x 1
Frame Arms x 8
Landing Skid Tubes x 2 (with Silicone Rubber Dampers)
Landing Gear Legs x 2
GPS Collapsible Mount x 1
Springs x 2
Accessories Package: CW Propellers x 2, CCW Propellers x 2, Magic tapes x 4, The Red Knobs x 8, Soft Dampers x 50
Screw Package x 1 (For frame arms mount: M4x35, For landing gear mount: M3x8, M2.5x8 (socket cap), M3x22 (socket cap)
Controller Unit (Built-in Receiver DR16)
PMU (Power Management Unit)
IMU (Inertia Measurement Unit)
GPS Compass Pro Plus
Accessories: Micro-USB Cable x 1, Servo Cables x 2, GPS Bracket, Double Side Sticky Pads
Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD):
Gimbal x 1
Gimbal Control Unit (GCU) x 1
Lens Retaining Ring x 1
Mounting Bracket x 4
Mounting Board for Receiver x 1
Cable Clamp x 1
Camera Mount Screw x 2
Lens Retaining Ring Screw x 1
Screw Package x 1
10-Pin to 9-Pin Cable x 2
7-Pin Cable x 1
8-Pin to 6-Pin Cable x 2
Servo Cable Package x 1
AV Video Power Cable x 1
iOSD Mark II Cable x 1
Micro-USB Cable x 1
CAN-Bus Cable x 1
Spare Package x 1 (Vibration absorbers, spare screws and mounting bracket)
Frame Arm Length386mm
Frame Arm Weight(Including Motor, Esc, Propeller )325g
Center Frame Diameter337mm
Center Frame Weight (With Landing Gear Mounting Base, Servos)1520g
Landing Gear Size460mm(Length)×511mm(Width)×305mm(Height)
Weight(With Cooling Fan)158g
Working Voltage6S LiPo
Signal Frequency30Hz ~ 450Hz
Drive Pwm Frequency8KHz
Foldable Propeller (1552/1552R)
MaterialHigh strength performance engineered plastics
Takeoff Weight6.0Kg ~ 11.0Kg
Power BatteryLiPo (6S,10000mAh~20000mAh,15C(Min))
Max Power Consumption4000W
Hover Power Consumption1500W (@9.5Kg Takeoff Weight)
Hover Time15min (@15000mAh & 9.5Kg Takeoff Weight)
Working Environment Temperature-10 °C ~ +40 °C
Gain Value Settings
For A2 Flight Controller
Basic: Roll 120%, Pitch 120%, Yaw 120%
Attitude: Roll 170%, Pitch 170%, Vertical 120%
For Wookong-M Flight Controller
Basic: Roll 130%, Pitch 130%, Yaw 120%
Attitude: Roll 180%, Pitch 180%, Vertical 120%
Size:Controller: 54mm x 39mm x 14.9mm,PMU: 39.5mm x 27.6mm x 9.8mm, IMU: 41.3mm x 30.5mm x 26.3mm, GPS-Compass Pro: 62mm (diameter) x 14.3mm , LED: 30mm x 30mm x 7.9mm
Power ConsumptionMax. 5W
• Built-in receiver
• Multiple control modes
• 2-axis gimbal supported
• Low voltage protection
• PC & Bluetooth Ground Station
• External receiver supported
• Intelligent orientation control
• Sound alarm
• 4 configurable outputs
Maximum Wing Resistance<8m/s
Max Yaw Angular Velocity150 deg/s
Max Tilt Angle35°
SDKMobile SDK is supported A2+LB2 used
PWM I/O PortsF1-F4 ports for output
iOSD Data StorageNeed iOSD MARK II
Ground Station2.4G/900MHz DATA LINK
Intelligent Flight ModesHome Lock, Course Lock, Point of Interest, Banked Turn
Remote Parameter AdjustmentA2 Assistant APP
PC AssistantDJI ASSISTANT, not support simulator
• Vertical: ± 0.5m
• Horizontal: ± 1.5m
Supported Multi-rotor Quadcopter: I4，X4; Hexacopter: I6，X6，Y6，IY6; Octocopter: X8，I8，V8
Supported ESC 400Hz frequency
Recommended Battery 2S to 6S LiPo
Operating Temperature -5°C to +60°C
Assistant Software System Requirement Windows XP SP3 / 7 /8 (32 or 64 bit)
Recommended Radio S-BUS, D-BUS, PPM, DSM2 or normal receiver
Other DJI Products Supported Z15, H3-2D, H3-3D, iOSD, 2.4G Data Link, S800 EVO, S900, S1000, S100+, etc.
Motor Fail ProtectionMinimum 6 axis
No Fly ZonesSupported
Low Battery Voltage WarningSupported
Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD) Specs:
Three Working Modes
· Orientation-locked control
· Non orientation-locked control
· FPV mode (Reset)
Built-in independent IMU module
DJI gimbal special servos drive module
HDMI HD/AV module
Wireless video transmission supported
Camera shutter control supported
Wide range voltage input supported
S-Bus/PPM Receiver support
360° panoramic photograph function
Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
Working Current Static current: 200mA (@25V), Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V), Locked-rotor current: 4A (@25V)
Operating Temperature-10°C ~ 50°C
GCU Dimensions64.2 mm × 34.1mm × 19.5mm
Supported CameraCANON EOS 5D MARK III
Supported Lens CurrentlyCANON EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM
GCU Input Power4S~12S LiPo (Recommend 6S if with S1000)
Control RequirementAt least four spare receiver channels
Assistant Software System RequirementWindows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
Load Weight (Reference Value)2664g(5D MARK III with SD Card & Battery & CANON EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens)
Controlled Angle Accuracy±0.02°
Maximum Controlled Rotation SpeedPan axis: ±90°/s; Tilt axis: ±130°/s; Roll axis: ±30°/s
Rotation Pan axis control: ±360° continuous rotation; Tilt axis control: +15°/-90°; Roll axis control: ±25°
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).