DJI Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC
The Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC 3-Axis Gimbal for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera from DJI, performs two key functions: keeping the camera level and providing stabilization, thus helping you transform a larger multi-rotor UAV, such as the S1000, into a platform for professional aerial video and aerial photography.Have a Sphere team member call you
The Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC 3-Axis Gimbal for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera from DJI, performs two key functions: keeping the camera level and providing stabilization, thus helping you transform a larger multi-rotor UAV, such as the S1000, into a platform for professional aerial video and aerial photography.
Featuring ±0.02° control angle accuracy, the Z15-BMPCC supports three operation modes; two optimized for aerial video and photo use and one for FPV (first person view) applications. The gimbal is operated using a dedicated stick on your transmitter (hand-held radio controller), and the receiver must have at least four free channels that can be assigned to gimbal operation.
Each version of the Z15 Gimbal is designed for a specific camera and lens combination. This version is for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera with the Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 lens. Additionally, it is specifically balanced for this precise setup. Additions to the camera or lens, such as filters, can increase the weight and alter the weight distribution potentially damaging the gimbal.
- AN EXTRAORDINARILY SMOOTH PROFESSIONAL 3-AXIS GIMBAL - The DJI Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC gimbal represents a breakthrough in Zenmuse precision, offering a control range of just ±0.01°. Used with a DJI A2 professional flight controller and a professional DJI aerial system, it will keep the BMPCC stable and controllable even in strong winds or intense maneuvers.
- Built for the BMPCC - Each Zenmuse is guaranteed to deliver nothing short of the best in camera control and stabilization. The Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC is built only for the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera, known for true digital film quality images through a feature film style 13 stops of dynamic range, Super 16 sensor size, high quality lossless CinemaDNG RAW and Apple ProRes™ recording. All of this is packed into a small body, making the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera ideal for aerial cinematography and photography.
- HDMI-AV/HD MODULE - Weight is minimized using a video output module offering camera shutter and other features while transforming the camera’s HDMI signal into an AV signal first person view. Wiring has been kept to a minimum to further reduce weight.
- 3-AXIS ROTATION CONTROL - The 3-axis Zenmuse Gimbal system’s creative mechanical design makes control through the transmitter stick both intuitive and easy. Its internal slip rings avoid complicated wiring. Both power and signal lines have been integrated into gimbal’s tubes, resulting in a completely unhindered control axis that offers a maximum yaw of ±360°, pitch of +50°/-140° and a roll of ±40°.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES - Three camera control modes are offered to maximize creativity and ease of flight. Orientation-locked, Non Orientation-locked and Back to Mid-point (Horizontal). All three modes can be switched between, quickly and easily in line with the needs of each shoot.
- A TOTAL SOLUTION - The Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC is ideal for the S800 EVO, S900 and S1000 flight platform and works with other DJI products including the A2 and WooKong-M multirotor flight controllers. Used with the DJI Lightbridge HD digital video downlink or an iOSD Mark II and a 5.8G video link, it is a Total Solution for aerial photography and cinematography.
- GIMBAL SERVO DRIVE MODULE - What gives every Zenmuse its precision is our specially designed Gimbal Servo Drive Module. Each of these is tailored to the weight and balance of the camera it has been designed to move. This significantly improves control and stability, maximizes torque, while minimizing vibration.
BUILT IN INDEPENDENT IMU MODULE - A new stabilizing algorithm providing more stability than ever before and extremely precise induction devices combine to create effortless attitude control. With these in place, the S1000 needs no extra equipment installation or wiring, making it easier to get shooting faster.
- Three Working Modes: Orientation-locked control, Non orientation-locked control, FPV mode (reset)
- Built-in independent IMU module
- DJI gimbal special servos drive module
- HDMI-AV/HD module
- Wireless video transmission supported
- Camera record control supported
- Wide range voltage input supported
- S-Bus/PPM Receiver supported
Supported Camera: BMPCC
Current Supported Lens: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0
GCU Input: 4S-12S LiPo (Recommended 6S if used with the S800 EVO/S1000)
Control Requirement: Minimum of four spare receiver channels
Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3; Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
Mechanical & Electrical Characterists
Static current: 200mA (@25V)
Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V)
Locked-rotor current: 1 .8A (@25V)
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees
Dimensions: 227mm(H) x 212mm (D) x 210mm(W)
GCU Dimensions: 64.2mm x 34.1mm x 19.5mm
Load Weight (Reference Value): 487g(@BMPCC with OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0, Battery and SD-Card
Controlled Angle Accuracy: ±0.01 degrees
Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed:
Pan axis: ±130 degrees/s
Tilt axis: ±130 degrees/s
Roll axis: ±130 degrees/s
Controlled Rotation Range:
Pan axis control: ±130 degrees continuous rotation
Tilt axis control: +50 degrees/ - 140 degrees
Roll axis control: ±40