GoPro Karma Drone w/ Hero5 Black
Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or mounted to your favorite gear.Have a Sphere team member call you
Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or mounted to your favorite gear.
Compact and ultra portable, the Karma Drone folds to fit into its own lightweight case. The game-style controller with an integrated touch display makes Karma easy and fun to fly. The included camera stabilizer can be removed from the drone and attached to the included Karma Grip for ultra steady professional- looking handheld and gear-mounted footage. More than a drone. It’s Karma.
Sphere Drones Australia is proud to announce the release of the NEW GoPro Karma Drone. As GoPro Australia's first Drone retailer to stock the Karma Drone we will be taking pre-orders based on first in best dressed basis. We have been advised that stock will be available in MAY 2017 based on this and availability we will be dispatching orders form our Warehouse in Alexandria, Sydney Australia.
Compact, ultra portable design - This drone has the ability to fly a maximum speed of 35mph (15m/s) with a maximum distance of 3000m. It has a weight of 1006g and is compatible with the Hero 5 Black and adapters are available for the Hero 4 Black/Silver.
Ultra Portable - The Karma Drone folds to fit into the included lightweight case. Take it anywhere. When you’re ready to fly, just unfold, attach the propellers and go.
Detachable Camera Stabilizer - The Karma Stabilizer captures breathtaking shake-free video both in the air and on the ground.
Handheld Stabilization - Remove the Karma Stabilizer and attach it to Karma Grip for ultra steady, professional-looking handheld shots.
Body + Gear Mountable - Karma Grip works with GoPro mounts, including the built-in shoulder mount on the Karma Case, to deliver ultra steady body- and gear- mounted footage.
Game-Style Controller - Flying is fun with a game-style controller that makes it easy to fly the drone and control your camera at the same time.
See What Your Drone Sees - The Karma Controller’s built-in touch display streams a live, first- person view of what Karma sees.
Ultra Bright Touch Display - The controller’s touch display was specially designed for improved visibility in bright outdoor conditions.
Preflight Training - The built-in tutorial and flight simulator make it easy and fun to learn how to fly anywhere, anytime before your first flight.
Automatic Takeoff + Landing - Automatic one-button takeoff and landing helps first-time pilots fly with confidence.
Designed To Keep You Out of Trouble - Built-in No-Fly Zones prevent the drone from accidentally flying into restricted areas.
Automatically Returns Home - Karma safely flies back to you when out of range, if there’s a lost connection or when the battery runs low.
Total Camera Control - Designed from the ground up to give you full control of your GoPro in flight, Karma lets you remotely control all camera modes and capture settings, add HiLight Tags and more using its built-in touch display.
Take Your Friends for a Ride - The GoPro PassengerTM App lets friends view your flight and control your GoPro while you fly.
Built-In Auto Shot Paths - Pro-quality shots are easy to capture on your first attempt using Auto Shot Paths to capture professional-style drone selfies (Dronies), Cable Cam, Orbit and Reveal shots.
Replacement Parts Help Keep You Flying - Arms, landing gear and other components are easily replaceable. Extra propellers are included.
GoPro Care—You Break It, We’ll Replace It - Optional GoPro Care is the ultimate protection for Karma. Double your standard warranty and enjoy accidental damage coverage for two full years.
- Karma Drone - Compact, ultra portable design - This drone has the ability to fly a maximum speed of 35mph (15m/s) with a maximum distance of 1000m. It has a weight of 1006g.
- Karma Controller - Easy-to-use, game-style flight + camera control - Battery life of 4 hours.
- Karma Stablizer + Karma Harness - Amazingly smooth shake-free video - Compatible with Hero Black 5, Hero Session 5, Hero 4 Black + Silver cameras. Range of motion: -90 degrees to 0 degrees.
- Karma Charger - All-in-one charging solution for KARMA - Charging time for Karma Battery is 1 hour, Charging time for Karma Controller is 2.5 hours, Charging Time for Karma Grip is 2 hours
- Karma Battery - Up to 20 minutes of flight time on a 1-hour charge
- Propellers (6 included) - Color-coded for easy installation
- Karma Grip - Ultra smooth video - handheld or mounted
- Karma Case - On-the-go storage, plus a built in shoulder mount for Karma Grip.
- Karma Mounting Ring - Lets you use Karma Grip with GoPro mounts
- GoPro Hero5 Black
Maximum Speed: 35 mph (15 m/s)
Maximum Distance: 9840ft (3,000m)
Maximum Flight Altitude: 14,500ft (4,500m)
Maximum Wind Resistance: 22mph (10m/s)
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Dimensions (Opened/No Propellers): Length: 12in (303mm), Width: 16.2in (411mm), Height: 4.6in (117mm)
Dimensions (Folded/Transport): Length: 14.4in (365.2mm), Width: 8.8in (224.3mm), Height: 3.5in (89.9mm)
Propeller Length: 10in (25.4cm)
Weight: 35.5oz (1006g)
Screen Size: 5in (12.7cm)
Screen Resolution: 720p
Screen Brightness: 900 nits
Battery Life: 4 hours
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Weight: 22oz (625g)
Dimensions: Length: 8in (201.3mm), Width: 3.6in (91.62mm), Height: 1.75in (42.7mm)
Weight: 19.3oz (545g)
Flight Time: Up to 20 minutes
Rating: 14.8V 5100mAH (75.4Wh)
Battery Type: Li-Po
Rating: 16.8V 5A
Charging Time for Karma Battery: 1 hour
Charging Time for Karma Controller: 2.5 hours
Charging Time for Karma Grip: 2 hour
Range of motion: -90° to 0° (down/up)
Camera Compatibility: HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black/Silver
Weight: 8oz (230g)
Number of Axes: 3
Karma Grip Handle
Dimensions: Length: 8in (205mm), Width: 1.7in (43mm), Height: 1.7in (43mm)
Battery Life: 1.75 hours
Weight: 8.62oz (244.6g)
Dimensions: Length: 21.3in (540mm), Width: 12.6in (320mm), Height: 5.9in (150mm)
GoPro Passenger App
Device Compatibility: iOS 9® and later or Android® 5.0 and later
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).