KLAU PPK Camera Positoning System, Hardware and Software (to suit DJI UAV’s)
The key to accuracy in any mapping or 3D modelling project is control.Have a Sphere team member call you
The key to accuracy in any mapping or 3D modelling project is control.
Designed and developed by KLAU Geomatics the PPK* system (post processed kinematic) is ultimately a plug and play camera positioning system that integrates with your DJI UAV.
- 3D Modelling (High accuracy 3D modelling with minimal GCPs)
- Agriculture (Accurate 2D mapping with no GCPs for Precision Agriculture)
- Aerial Inspections (Accurate asset inspections. Build precise 3D City Models from oblique photography for asset inspection and management.)
The KlauGeomatics PPK system produces high accuracy GNSS (GPS plus Glonass) camera positions to increase accuracy in photogrammetric mapping and reduce ground control requirements.
This can be either GCPs (ground control points) visible in the photos, or CPs (camera positions) where each photo was taken. Enabling your mapping data acquisition with accurate CPs can reduce or eliminate the need for GCPs, saving on ground survey crew time and cost.
What is PPK* stands for Post-processed kinematic (PPK), these surveys are generally used for mapping or for surveying points where only several cm of precision are needed, such as:
- mapping out a feature such as a falt scarp or a shoreline
- recording the locations of sample sites
- measuring the positions of markers such as stakes on a glacier to determince ice velocities. Occupation times for survey points are on the order of seconds.
Data must be post-processed to achieve high-precision results; this requires a processing program such as Trimble Geomatics Office.
- Accuracy: 3cm accuracy (achieved with local base station)
- Input voltage: 10 to 28 VDC
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Active GNSS antenna: 24g, 51 mm height by 30 mm diameter
- Multi frequency GPS (L1/L2/L2C, L5), GLONASS (L1,L2), SBAS, QZSS and L-Band enabled receiver
KlauGeomatics have created a plug and play PPK (post processed kinematic) camera positioning system that can be integrated with most cameras on most UAVs. A perfect addition to your drone to supply industry solutions for the task at hand. An adept tool for 3D modelling, agriculture and aerial inspection. We truly...
Pix4Dbim is an accessible tool that uses flexible image processing options on desktop or cloud. In simple terms its a Building Information Modelling software. It has many features that will assist the task at hand as well as being able to prevent future errors in the building process. Its a perfect solution...
Pix4D provide many industry solutions for adaptable and professional workflows by the integration of drone based technology. The Pix4Dag will convert your multispectral images into precise reflectance and index maps. This program is perfect for your agricultural tasks to analyse your crops on a high-tech level to process locally when and where you...
The Pix4Dmapper Pro provides industry solutions that are adaptable to the workflows from drone flight to finish. It makes software solutions for professional drone-based mapping purely from the images you take with your drone. Here at Sphere we want the very best for our customers and thats what this program...
When it comes to multispectral sensors, Parrot and MicaSense are at the top of their game. Its devices like these that revolutionise the agriculture industry by providing information on plant's health which allows farmers to have more control over their crops at a micro-plot level.There are many similarities and differences between...