Sphere Drones Enterprise
Mapping Solution - Professional Drone Package
The Sphere Professional Mapping Solution has combined the latest in mapping and drone technology to provide highly accurate 2D and 3D models required for a range of different applications. Featuring Pix4D, users are able to collect and analyse data in less time and at a lower cost than traditional surveying methods.Have a Sphere team member call you
DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS
The new range of DJI Phantom 4 Professional range have changed the game when it comes to image quality. Featuring a massive 1-inch sensor, they providing incredibly high quality photos and videos at a professional standard. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus is at the top of this range. In addition to the upgraded imaging sensor, it features a built in LCD screen on the controller, providing the consumer with an all in one, autonomous control centre. Compared with the Phantom 4, the Pro Plus has an additional 4 obstacle sensors leading to a reduced possibility of collision and increased level of safety and peace of mind. Further features include an increased flight time of 30 minutes, a variety of intelligent flight modes and the option of a damage control plan in DJI Care Refresh.
PIX4D MAPPER PRO
With Pix4D, images captured from UAV's can be transformed into precise, georeferenced 2D and 3D models. Integrated into mobile, desktop and cloud solutions, Pix4D provides adaptable professional workflows in a customisable and timely platform.
GO PROFESSIONAL HARD CASE
GPC are industry leaders in the production of high quality, military grade drone cases. The US made case features an industrial strength handle, padlock holes and water-jet precision cut closed cell foam that is resistant to dust and water. The hard exterior case is resistant to water, dust, UV rays and fungus. It has the capacity to house all Phantom 4 models, up to 6 batteries and a range of other accessories including filters, iPad, chargers props and more!
DJI PHANTOM 4 HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY
This upgraded battery features a maximum 30 minutes flight time, providing more flight to capture that perfect moment! An in built battery management system is also in place to prevent overheating and draining, and will automatically discharge battery life when placed in storage for long periods of time.
1 x DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus
1 x Pix4Dmapper PRO UAV Mapping Software (Monthly)
1 x Go Professional - DJI Phantom 4 Pro Compact Carrying Case (FITS ALL P4 MODELS)
3 x DJI Phantom 4 - Part 64 Battery 5870mAh (High Capacity) (P4STD/PRO/PRO+)
1 x DJI Phantom 4 - Part 08 Battery Charging Hub (P4STD/PRO/PRO+)
1 x DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro / Pro Plus) Australia
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).