Parrot Bebop 2 FPV (includes Bebop 2 + Skycontroller 2 + cockpit glasses)
The essential pack for the most immersive flying sensationsHave a Sphere team member call you
The essential pack for the most immersive flying sensations
Paired with the Parrot Skycontroller 2 and the Parrot Cockpitglasses, your Parrot Bebop 2 drone reveals new capabilities. Embark on long-distance courses combining extreme piloting precision and ultra-real viewing! By flying with the FPV goggles, you're totally immersed: explore previously inaccessible places like never before and capture high-quality pictures perfectly.
- 1 x Bebop 2
- 1 x High-capacity battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Parrot Skycontroller 2
- 1 x Smartphone and tablet mount
- 1 x Parrot Cockpitglasses
- Camera: 14 mega-pixels with fish-eye lens
- Video: 3-axis Full HD 1080p
- Stabilisation: Digital stabilisation (Parrot system)
- Battery life: 25 minutes flying time (with 2700 mAh battery)
- GPS: Yes
- Processor: Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- Storage: 8 GB flash storage system
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Network: MIMO Dual band
- Wi-Fi Aerials: 2.4 and 5 GHz dual dipole aerials
- Output power: Up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300 m
- Max horizontal speed: 16 m/s
- Max upward speed: 6 m/s
- Sensor: CMOS 14 Mpx
- Optical: Sunny 180° fish-eye lens: 1/2.3" aperture
- Video stabiliser: 3-axis digital system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072 pixels
- Video encoding: H264
- Photo format: JPEG, RAW, DNG
- Internal memory: 8 GB Flash
- 2 joysticks
- 8 shortcut buttons
- Li-Po battery: 2700 mAh
- Battery life: 240 minutes
- USB plug
- WiFi MIMO antennas
- Compatible with a range of smartphone brands thanks to the adjustable smartphone dock. Compatible with smartphones with screen sizes from 4.7" to 5.7" and thickness between 6 mm and 9.5 mm.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).