Parrot Disco PRO AG
The All-In-One Drone Solution for Precision Agriculture that will allow farmers to get insights on their crops from the sky.
Parrot Disco-Pro AG is the multi-purpose all-in-one precision agriculture solution for smart farmers that fits in their everyday tool box to help them improve the ROI of their large crops like cereals. This end to end solution allows farmers and small agriculture cooperatives to have easily and quickly insights on the health of their crops.
This all-in-one end to end solution is a combination of the easy to use and reliable flying wing Parrot Disco-Pro, of the advanced multi-spectral sensor Parrot Sequoia and of the intuitive cloud based solution for agriculture mapping AIRINOV FIRST+. Parrot Disco-Pro is based on our consumer proven flying wing Parrot Disco: easy to pilot and safe thanks to its advanced autopilot.
Parrot Disco-Pro AG makes crop mapping easier:
- Fly safe and easily over your crops thanks to the Pix4Dcapture navigation app for Parrot Disco-Pro
- Capture advanced crop data in 4 different spectral bands thanks to the advanced Parrot Sequoia multi-spectral sensor
- Process and analyze data with the intuitive cloud mapping solution AIRINOV FIRST+: get insights of your crops with NDVI maps.
- 1 Parrot DISCO-PRO
- 1 Parrot Sequoia (Sunshine & Multispectral sensors)
- 1 Parrot Skycontroller 2
- 3 Batteries
- 1 Backpack
- 1 Year subscription to AIRINOV First+
• Area Coverage: 80ha (200ac) in a single flight at 120m flight altitude (400ft)
• Ground resolution: 14.8cm/px (5.5in/px) at 120m (400ft) flight altitude
• Automatic flight plan powered by Pix4Dcapture app
• Hand launch for take-off
• Automatic landing
• Weight : 780 g without Parrot Sequoia
• Take-off weight : 940 g with Parrot Sequoia & mounts
• Size : 1150x580x120mm (45x22x5in)
• Wingspan : 1150 mm (45 in)
• Removable wings for transport
PHOTO & VIDEO
• Photo: 14Mpx wide angle camera
• Video: 1080p Full HD
• Video streaming : 480p / 720p
• Internal Memory: 32GB
WI-FI AND TRANSMISSIONS
• Range: Up to 2km with Parrot Skycontroller 2, in an unobstructed area free of interferences
• WiFi AC-type, 2 bi-band antennas (2,4 and 5GHz)
• Battery life : 30min with Parrot Sequoia
• 2700 mAh / 25A 3 cells Lipo Battery
• Airspeed sensor (Pitot tube)
• Built-in GPS + GLONASS
• Inertial Navigation System
• Optical flow camera
RGB CAMERA :
• Resolution: 16 Mpx, 4608x3456 pixels
• HFOV: 63.9°
• VFOV: 50.1°
• DFOV: 73.5°
4 GLOBAL SHUTTER SINGLE-BAND CAMERAS :
• Resolution: 1.2 Mpx, 1280x960 pixels
• HFOV: 61.9°
• VFOV: 48.5°
• DFOV: 73.7°
4 SEPARATE BANDS :
• Green (550nm BP 40nm)
• Red (660nm BP 40nm)
• Red Edge (735nm BP 10nm)
• Near infrared (790nm BP 40nm)
GENERAL CHARATERISTICS :
• Dimensions: 59x41x 28mm (2.3x1.6x1.1in)
• Weight: 72 g (2.5 oz)
• Photo mode: Up to 1 fps
• Internal storage: 64 GB built-in storage
• Inertial measurement unit & magnetometer
• Power: 5 W (~12 W peak)
SUNSHINE SENSOR (INCL. IN PARROT SEQUOIA) :
• Dimensions: 47x39.6x18.5mm (1.8x1.5x0.7in)
• Weight: 35 g (1.2 oz)
• 4 spectral sensors (same filters as body)
• Inertial measurement unit & magnetometer
• SD Card slot
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).
KlauGeomatics have created a plug and play PPK (post processed kinematic) camera positioning system that can be integrated with most cameras on most UAVs. A perfect addition to your drone to supply industry solutions for the task at hand. An adept tool for 3D modelling, agriculture and aerial inspection. We truly...
Pix4D provide many industry solutions for adaptable and professional workflows by the integration of drone based technology. The Pix4Dag will convert your multispectral images into precise reflectance and index maps. This program is perfect for your agricultural tasks to analyse your crops on a high-tech level to process locally when and where you...
When it comes to multispectral sensors, Parrot and MicaSense are at the top of their game. Its devices like these that revolutionise the agriculture industry by providing information on plant's health which allows farmers to have more control over their crops at a micro-plot level.There are many similarities and differences between...