Smash speed records!
The Parrot Jumping Race is a next-generation minidrone. Fast, energetic and ultra-stable thanks to its wide tyres, it is designed to race. With the Jett version, go wherever you want. What's more, with its on-board camera, you can follow it as if you were there. Experience the greatest sensations as they happen!
- 1 x Jumping Race Drone
- 1 x Battery 1 USB/micro-USB cable
- 2 x Rubber pads
- 1 x Quickstart guide
- Storage: 4 GB internal memory to record videos and photos
- Rapid charging: 25 minutes (with a 2.6 A charger, not included)
- Standard charge: Up to 90 minutes with micro-USB cable, included
- Battery life: Up to 20 mins
- Battery: Lithium polymer
- Compatibility: Compatible with all Parrot Minidrones
- Video/Images: VGA (640 x 480 px)
- Recording: 15 images per second
- Network: Wi-Fi® (AC) 2.4 or 5 GHz
- Range: Up to 50 metres in open air
- Directional stability:
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Speed: Turbo engine 8.7 mph
- OS: Linux
- SDK: Available for developers
- Weight: 205 g
- Wheels out: 186 x 155 x 116 mm
- Wheels in: 143 x 155 x 116 mm
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).