Parrot Jumping Sumo (White)
More than a drone – a connected robotHave a Sphere team member call you
More than a drone – a connected robot
Quick, sturdy and agile, the Jumping Sumo transforms your environment into a giant playground. With it, everything becomes an excuse for stories and adventures. Chases, slaloms, acrobatics, obstacle jumps, photos or videos – you've got plenty of choices! What's more, with its on-board camera, you can follow it as if you were there. Experience the amazing sensations in real time!
- 1 x Jumping Sumo
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 3 x Stickers
- 2 x Rubber pads
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- Speed: 4.5 mph / 7 km/h
- Jumping Height: 31" / 80 cm
- Sensors: Inertial unit with a gyroscope and an accelerometer
- Wireless Range: 164' / 50 m
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Frame Rate: 15 fps
- Recording: Flash drive or other USB storage device (available separately)
- Mobile App:
- Operating System: iOS, Android
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 or 5 GHz
- Supported Mobile Devices: See Parrot website for a list of the latest tested compatible devices
- Operating System: Linux
- Connectivity: 1 x USB 2.0 type A female for USB storage device
- Sounds: A speaker produces sound animations depending on the setting
- Indicators: 2 x LED "eyes" indicate Jumping Sumo status
- Type: Removable lithium-Polymer (also compatible with Rolling Spider)
- Life: Up to 20 minutes
- Charging Time: 90 minutes
- With Wheels Set Wide: 7.3 x 5.9 x 4.3" / 18.5 x 15 x 11 cm
- With Wheels Set Narrow: 5.6 x 5.9 x 4.3" / 14.3 x 15 x 11 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz / 180 g
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).