Fly and roll!
Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact flying drone with impressive agility. It flies indoor and outdoor with great speed and stability. It rips through the air, flips and thanks to its removable wheels, rolls from floor to ceiling.
Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact drone controlled by smartphone. It flies indoors and outdoors with surprising speed and stability. Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app for MiniDrones FreeFlight 3.
- Ultra-light, Rolling Spider performs half- and u-turns in one swipe.
- He does front and rear loops in one click.
- With its removable wheels, it runs from floor to ceiling and walls.
- Equiped with a propellers cutout in case of a collision, it is designed to fly without harming living-room's luminaire!
55 GRAMS OF TECHNOLOGY
6 times lighter than AR.Drone and the same flight stability thanks to an autopilot based on a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
- Pressure sensor for the flight altitude
- Ultrasonic sensor for precision flying near the ground
- Its vertical camera at 60 fps measures the speed comparing previous image.
FLY AND ROLL!
This ultra-sophisticated technology based on sensor data fusion makes Rolling Spider one of the world's most stable drones.
It has an exclusive free-fall take-off mode: its engines start when you drop it.
Capture aerial views with the vertical mini-camera.
CAPTURE AERIAL VIEWS
Rolling Spider's vertical camera enables you to take photos. You simply hit the ‘photo’ icon on piloting screen to take snapshots.
The photos are saved in the Rolling Spider’s memory which contains enough space for several hundred photos. Their resolution is 300,000 px. You recover your photos in FreeFlight 3 app: you transfer them from the Rolling Spider's internal memory to your piloting smartphone or tablet gallery.
FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet.
It connects through Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider.
FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet. It connects through Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider. It is compatible with devices running iOS, Android and Windows Phone. It is also the application of MiniDrone Jumping Sumo.
- 1 x Rolling Spider
- 1 x Battery
- 2 x Wheels
- 1 x Set of Stickers
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Free piloting app compatible with smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Up to 20 meters
Bluetooth Smart technology, Bluetooth V4.0 BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
Plastic structure with specific design for robustness
Provided by data fusion of an ultrasonic sensor, a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, a vertical camera and a pressure sensor
Lithium-Polymer and removable
Lasts up 8 min (6 min with wheels) and full recharge in 90 minutes
Bicolor LEDs indicate the status of your Rolling Spider
55g (65g with wheels)
Rolling Spider diameter: 140 mm
Propellers' diameter: 55mm
Motor spacing: 85 mm
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).