490 - 520 Mhz Antenna
The SW120 series is a range of low profile, flexible ¼ wave whips which provide
excellent omnidirectional performance when mounted high on a vehicle. They make
an ideal roof mount antenna when coupled with either an MB10/MB12 or on to a
CD90/900 Series elevated feed choke for other mounting locations. They are
available either pre-tuned to specific bands (380MHz to 520MHz) or in the case
of the SW120, field tuneable from 400-520MHz.
By the nature of their location, these types of antennas are generally exposed to extreme conditions.
The SW120 Series are constructed from twisted stainless steel wire, surrounded
by an injected UV stabilised TPU radome which results in a flexible yet robust
- Omnidirectional unity gain performance
- Robust UV stable construction
- Supplied pre-tuned to specific bands and colour coded for easy identification
- SW120 is field tuneable from 400-520MHz
- Mounts to a standard 5/16” – 26 TPI base (MB10 or MB12)