Want to know the right way to upgrade your drones firmware?
Follow these simple instructions to upgrade the software and firmware of your Phantom 2.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- Select the 'upgrade' icon to check the current firmware version and whether the installed firmware is the latest version. If not, click the links to upgrade.
- Be sure to wait until the Assistant software shows 'finished'. Click OK and power cycle the Phantom 2 after 5 seconds. Once completed, the firmware is updated.
Make sure you don't:
- Do not power off until the upgrade is complete.
- If the firmware upgrade failed, the main controller will enter a waiting for firmware upgrade status automatically. If this happens, repeat the above procedures.
Please contact us on (02) 9344 9111 or email email@example.com for further information.
Brought to you by Sphere.