DJI A3 PRO
Combining ultimate reliability with accurate flight control, the brand-new A3 series of flight controllers is ideal for demanding industrial and cinematic applications where reliability and customisation are essential.Have a Sphere team member call you
Combining ultimate reliability with accurate flight control, the brand-new A3 series of flight controllers is ideal for demanding industrial and cinematic applications where reliability and customisation are essential.
- Triple Modular Redundancy - The A3 Pro is equipped with three IMUs and three GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six redundancies. Working together with advanced diagnostic algorithms, if the A3 Pro detects GNSS or IMU unit failure during flight, it seamlessly switches to another unit to maintain reliability and precision.
- Precision Control With Fault-Tolerance - The new attitude determination and multi-sensor fusion algorithms improve the A3's control accuracy. The robust control algorithm enables the A3 and A3 Pro to be adapted to a wide range of aircraft without the need for manual tuning. With a fault-tolerant control system, a hexacopter or octocopter can land safely even in the event of propulsion system failure.
- Industry Solutions And SDK Compatibility - The A3 series provides industry solutions with D-RTK GNSS, smart ESCs, intelligent batteries, and Lightbridge 2. With Onboard and Mobile SDKs, custom-built applications can access flight data, and control the aircraft, gimbal and camera. Dedicated hardware interfaces including CAN and API ports allow industry experts to craft their ideal aerial system by adding actuators and sensors.
- D-RTK GNSS - The A3 series supports D-RTK GNSS for centimetre-level positioning accuracy compared to a normal GPS and barometer solution. Using dual antennas, its heading reference is more accurate than a compass sensor, and it is able to withstand magnetic interference from metal structures.
- Datalink Pro - Datalink Pro operates at a frequency below 1 GHz, and works over a range of up to 2km. It integrates seamlessly with the A3 and D-RTK as well as the Ground Station, which allows up to 5 aircraft to be controlled from one base station. A broadcast mode lets the base station broadcast data to 32 mobile devices and a duplex mode keeps data locked to one device.
- Ground Station - Supporting both touch screen and mouse and keyboard, the redesigned Ground Station can support mission design, for use in a range of industry applications. Users can simultaneously manage and monitor the mission implementation of multiple aircraft and plan formation flights. Ground Station is compatible with the A3 series, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600, Phantom 4 and Datalink.
- Next-Generation DJI Assistant - The brand new DJI Assistant 2 is powerful yet simple, making it easy to set up a variety of DJI aerial systems. A new, built-in flight simulator ensures that complex moves can be practiced in advanced without risking the aircraft, and a completely overhauled Ground Station supports touch screen interaction, offline mission design, route planning and even formation flight for multiple aircraft.
- Flight Controller x 1
- GPS-Compass Pro x 1
- LED Module x 1
- PMU x 1
- GPS Mounting Bracket x 1
- LED Mounting Bracket x 1
- CAN-Gimbal Cable x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- Servo Cable x 5
- DBUS Cable x 1
- Screw Pack x 1
- Cable Tie x 3
- Double-sided Adhesive x 4
- Manuals (In the box, Quick start guide, Disclaimer and safety guidelines)