DJI Phantom 2 (V2.0)
DJI PHANTOM 2 Drone - Version 2 SETUP FEE (add this to your cart for a complete setup)Have a Sphere team member call you
DJI PHANTOM 2 Drone - Version 2
The Phantom 2 Version 2 is the best place to start to find a drone ready to fly out of the box. Now with the Version 2 you get upgraded motors, compass, ESC's and remote. This does not come with the H4 or H3 Gimbals but once you are competent with your flying you can add those accessories later. This is the ideal product for the person that just wants to have fun with a drone and are not too interested in the photography / film-making side of things.
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent 5200 mAh Battery with On/Off switch and built-in charger
- Efficient one-piece 9.5″ Self-Tightening Props
- Enhanced Flight Times (up to 25 mins)
- USB port now mounted in shell
- Ready-to-fly right out of the box – no programming needed
- Light weight: 1kg
- 1 x Phantom 2 (V2.0)
- 1 x 5200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 8 x Self-Tightening Props
- Radio controller
- Landing Gear (Pair)
- AC Tansformer to Charge Battery
- USB cable
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).